Important Dates/times to Remember for our 2024 season.
These are two extremely MASSIVE Shows! The dates are below are part of camp! It is essential that you are there for these dates and times! We recommend that everyone in the show is there to help lighten the load of camp week! However it is mandatory for Principals (both shows) tappers and lionesses.
Camp 1 Mary Poppins Jr.
June 10 - June 14.
Camp Times 8:30 - 4pm (Daily)
Show Day and times: June 15 . 10:30am & 1:45pm.
Audition Submissions by: Monday June 3rd by 8pm, no exceptions!
Early Rehearsal Times
While we want everyone there it is
(Mandatory especially for Principals and tappers)
Saturday June 8. 10am - 3pm
Sunday June 9. 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Camp 2 The Lion King Jr
July 2024 15-19
Camp Times 8:30 - 4pm (Daily)
Show Day and times: July 20. 10:30am & 1:45pm
Audition Submission: July 8 by 8pm, no exceptions!
Early Rehearsal Times
(Mandatory for Principals and Lionesses and Hyenas)
Saturday July 13. 10am - 3pm
Sunday 3:30pm to 5:30pm
SUMMER CAMPS 2024
Attention potential campers! MUST READ!
1. Everyone who signs up is ALWAYS in the show. So don't stress! (anyone 5-18 can sign up for camps) On occasion we will take a 4 year old who is up to the challenge! Reach out to us to chat about it!
2. Listen to as much of the show as you can before camp! We provide access to the music for each show via YouTube link (when one is available)... So it is VERY important you get familiar with the music of the show. Depending on the show, scripts will be made available at camp on the first day for roles that require one. Some roles will NOT require a script. Some times we will dish out scripts before camp starts. Especially if we do early casting.
3. Camp is a full week intensive and fun theatre experience. At the end of the week you get to see all the hard work and effort come together as we put on a full scale production. The same full production quality can be expected from both Jr. & Kids shows. We do not scale back on the quality of the shows. Tickets are sold separately to the live shows.
4. The fee you pay for camp registration includes the venue, mentors, royalties, scripts (for roles that require them), most costume items (you may be asked to supply shoes/leggings and other trivial items), director, music director, choreographer and tech. It takes a village! It does NOT include tickets to see the live shows!
5. Your camp fee total includes a $25 non-refundable admin fee.
6. Masks are optional unless there is a mask ordinance. This is a no judgement zone! Covid 19 and other infectious diseases are always a risk. Make sure you access those risks and are happy for your camper to take part in camp/shows/rehearsals etc... There is no refunds/compensation for illnesses/cancellations due to illness. You assume all risks for taking part in any and all of these activities.
7. When you register your camper for camp the ticket you are purchasing is to attend CAMP only. Tickets to the actual live shows are sold separately via our our website.
8. Read our terms and conditions by clicking the button below. We update regularly. They are subject to change without notification!
9. We offer a Season Pass for all camps at a discounted rate. The Season pass is valid for the actual dates of each camp. It is the best deal we offer.
PAYMENTS and REFUNDS!!! MAKE SURE YOU READ BELOW!!!
All Payments are due on registration.
We only have one coupon ($30 off) TTTnoworries at check out. The Coupon is valid until camp starts. If you forget to use it there is nothing that can be done about it! Make sure you use it at check out! We will not refund you the money you lost on not using any coupons!
Once you have registered for camp refunds will processed on the following sliding scale, should you no longer be able to attend camp..
100+ days before the first day of our camp season! (not your camp, but our camp season!)
You will get a refund minus the $25 non refundable admin fee and $50 cancellation fee. No exceptions!
50 - 99 days before the first day of our camp season! (not your camp, but our camp season!)
You will get a refund minus the $25 non refundable admin fee and $100 cancellation fee. No exceptions!
50 days or less before the first day of our camp season! (not your camp, but our camp season!)
No refunds! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Alternatively you can request to be transferred to one of our other camps within the same season if that is an option with no penalty.
Tickets to our live shows are NOT refundable for any reason. Please triple check you have tickets to the correct show/time you wish to attend. Please also check the quantity you intend on purchasing. If you purchase too many tickets, wrong show or can no longer attend. Please pass them on to family and friends to enjoy. They will thank you!
- Mon, Jun 10NorthportJun 10, 2024, 8:00 AM CDT – Jun 14, 2024, 4:00 AM CDTNorthport, 6120 Watermelon Rd, Northport, AL 35473, USA
- Mon, Jun 10The Church at TuscaloosaJun 10, 2024, 8:30 AM CDT – Jul 20, 2024, 4:00 PM CDTThe Church at Tuscaloosa, 6120 Watermelon Rd, Northport, AL 35473, USAJun 10, 2024, 8:30 AM CDT – Jul 20, 2024, 4:00 PM CDTThe Church at Tuscaloosa, 6120 Watermelon Rd, Northport, AL 35473, USASummer is sorted! The specific dates for the Summer Pass is Mary Poppins Jr. June 10-14, Show Day June 15. The Lion King Jr. July 15-19, Show Day July 20. Please check our website/Facebook group for these camps and your confirmation email for the audition submission dates and the early rehearsals
- Mon, Jul 15The Church at TuscaloosaJul 15, 2024, 8:30 AM CDT – Jul 19, 2024, 4:00 PM CDTThe Church at Tuscaloosa, 6120 Watermelon Rd, Northport, AL 35473, USA