Important Dates/times to Remember for our 2023 season.
Camp 1 Finding Nemo Jr. May 29 - June 2.
Camp Times 8:30 - 4pm
Show Day: June 3. 10am & 1:30pm.
Audition Submissions by: Wednesday May 24 by 5pm.
Early Read through: Sunday May 28. Time: 2pm-5:30pm.
Willy Wonka Jr. June 19 - 23
Camp Times 8:30 - 4pm
Show Day: Saturday, June 24 at 10am & 1:30pm
Audition Submission by: Wednesday June 14 by 5pm.
Early read through: Sunday June 18. Time: 2pm-5:30pm.
Aladdin Kids: July 17-21
Camp Times 8:30 - 3:30
Show Day: July 21. 6pm & 7:30pm. July 22. 10am & 11:45am
Audition Submission: July 12 by 5pm.
Early read through: Sunday July 16. Time 2pm-5:30pm.
SUMMER CAMPS 2023
Attention potential campers! MUST READ!
1. Everyone who signs up is ALWAYS in the show. So don't stress! (anyone 5-18 can sign up for camps)On occasion we will take a 4 year old who is up to the challenge!
2. Listen to as much of the show as you can before camp! We provide access to the music a Youtube link (when one is available)... So it is VERY important you get familiar with the music of the show. Depending on the show, scripts will be made available at camp on the first day for roles that require one. Some roles will NOT require a script. Some times we will dish out scripts before camp starts. Especially if we do early casting.
3. Camp is a full week intensive and fun theatre experience. At the end of the week you get to see all the hard work and effort come together as we put on a full scale production. The same full production quality can be expected from both Jr. & Kids shows. We do not scale back on the quality of the shows. Tickets are sold separately to the live shows.
4. The fee you pay for camp registration includes the venue, mentors, royalties, scripts (for roles that require them), most costume items (you may be asked to supply shoes/leggings and other trivial items), director, music director, choreographer and tech. It takes a village!
5. Your camp fee total includes a $25 non-refundable admin fee.
6. Masks are optional unless there is a mask ordinance. This is a no judgement zone! Covid 19 and other infectious diseases are always a risk. Make sure you access those risks and are happy for your camper to take part in camp/shows/rehearsals etc... There is no refunds/compensation for illnesses/cancellations due to illness. You assume all risks for taking part in any and all of these activities.
7. When you register your camper for camp the ticket you are purchasing is to attend camp only. Tickets to the actual live shows are sold separately via our Ticketleap link, which is made available before the show.
8. Read our terms and conditions by clicking the button below. We update regularly.
9. We now offer a new Season Pass for all three camps at a discounted rate. The Season pass is valid for the actual dates of each camp. It is the best deal we offer.
PAYMENTS and REFUNDS!!!
All Payments are due on registration.
We only have one coupon ($30 off) TTTSweetDeal at check out. The Coupon is valid until camp starts. If you forget to use it there is noting that can be done about it! Make sure you use it at check out! We will not refund you the money you lost on not using any coupons!
Once you have registered for camp refunds will processed on the following sliding scale, should you no longer be able to attend camp..
100+ days before the first day of our camp season! (not your camp, but our camp season!)
You will get a refund minus the $25 non refundable admin fee and $50 cancellation fee. No exceptions!
50 - 99 days before the first day of our camp season! (not your camp, but our camp season!)
You will get a refund minus the $25 non refundable admin fee and $100 cancellation fee. No exceptions!
50 days or less before the first day of our camp season! (not your camp, but our camp season!)
No refunds! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Alternatively you can request to be transferred to one of our other camps with no penalty.
Tickets to our live shows are NOT refundable for any reason. Please triple check you have tickets to the correct show/time you wish to attend. Please also check the quantity you intend on purchasing. If you purchase too many tickets, wrong show or can no longer attend. Please pass them on to family and friends to enjoy. They will thank you!
GOLDEN TICKETS TO OUR 2023 SEASON TBA
- Mon, May 29Northport
- Mon, Jun 05The Church At TuscaloosaJun 05, 8:00 AM CDT – Jul 21, 4:00 PM CDTThe Church At Tuscaloosa, 6120 Watermelon Rd, Northport, AL 35473, USASign up once for all three camps and $ave! This is our best deal for savings. The season pass is valid for these dates in 2023. Camp 1 Finding Nemo Jr. May 29 - June 2 Shows June 3 Camp Willy Wonka Jr. June 19-23 Shows June 24 Camp 3 July 17-21 Shows July 21 & 22
- Mon, Jun 19The Church At Tuscaloosa
- Mon, Jul 17The Church At Tuscaloosa